Creative Leaders Workshop
This workshop creates exciting opportunities for students to flex their creative minds and bodies.
Through a series of fun and collaborative challenges that are designed to engage skills in problem solving, communication and applying technology in creative and meaningful ways. Students will partake in a series of challenges including; filmmaking, choreography and robotics. They will also devise their own original creative game that others can play!
In each challenge participants will get the chance to take on different roles within their group. For example, in the filmmaking, they will have an opportunity to shine as an Actor or Director. In Robotics, be Chief Engineer or Operator. Throughout, children will be inspired to work together for a common goal…..to compete and ultimately win StarTime’s “Creative Leaders Cup!”
But to do so, they will need to commit, collaborate, communicate and show their courage - oh, and have heaps of fun as well!
The workshop will be divided into two distinct age groups so that the activities and challenges are age appropriate.
- Understand the significance of working as a team with a shared purpose
- Enjoy communicating using role play in the context of filmmaking
- Have fun employing the skills of persuasive storytelling
- Operate Sphero robots with iPads and direct them through challenges
- Choreograph an original rap routine
- Use materials and come up with your own devised creative challenge
- Make a TV commercial to market a creative product
- Develop your own creative game challenge
- Participate in a series of creative games
- Use Sphero robots to compete in a robots challenge
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org