Harry Potter Filmmaking
Get your Hogwarts costume on and delve into the magic, the drama and the special effects used in Harry Potter films.
Working in film crews, you will collaborate and have fun re-creating a selection of famous scenes from the Harry Potter franchise which include:
- Wand fights with Voldemort
- Disappearing tricks
- Flying through the air on your Nimbus 2000
- Potions with Professor Snape!
DAY 1: Participants will be assigned scenes from Harry Potter, embody their character and rehearse their lines to start filming.
DAY 2: Participants will complete the filming and edit their scene, ready to upload and share.
So book into StarTime’s Harry Potter workshop to learn the skills of filmmaking and engage your imagination to create an amazing film to share with your friends and fans!
- Communicate and combine different ideas within a group in order to produce a mutually agreed outcome
- Apply lighting, camera techniques, sound and performance to create dramatic scenes
- Learn why we use “green screen” and how special effects are composed
- Use performance to convey character and emotion to engage your audience
- Understand and apply effective editing techniques to convey story
- Improvisation: drama-driven games that help you think on your feet
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email email@example.com