Deep-dive into the fun and genius of Improvisation.
Improvisation is high octane creative expression - it’s ability to build confidence by tapping into each person’s ability to “make stuff up” on the spot, is peerless. It enables kids to communicate ideas and to take risks in a fun and supportive environment. They will learn the fundamentals of how to make and accept offers, building on creative ideas and stories.
Participants will collaborate in teams, competing against each other in The StarTime Impro-Sports Challenge, where the team with the most courage, commitment and creative risk will walk away with the Impro-Oscar award!
- Compete in teams to develop collaborative and communication skills
- Employ collaborative problem solving skills
- Learn fundamental improvisation techniques
- Develop winning strategies based on an iterative process in games-based drama activities
- Understand competition as being a positive and fun driver for improving individual and team performance
- Develop bonds through sharing achievements within a team
- Develop positive attitudes and a sense of gratitude to both winning and losing
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email email@example.com