Live to Sing & Dance
If you are fans of hit TV shows like ‘The Voice,’ ‘X-Factor’ and ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ or you love nothing more to sing and dance to your heart’s desire, then Live to Sing & Dance is the workshop for you!
It will inspire your creative courage, build your confidence and allow your performer within to shine! You will get to sing your favourite songs. Inspired by ‘The Voice,’ StarTime will be running our fun version of ‘blind auditions’, where your mentor will plead for you to be on their team! You’ll shine in our singing and dance battles, as well as learn proper microphone technique and the latest in Hip Hop choreography.
Add to this our lunch time talent quests and final day show for family and friends, and you have an action packed workshop!
- Develop basic dance technique and coordination in a group setting
- Learn basic vocal technique in a group setting
- Learn about focus and performance quality and create a polished performance for friends and family
- Show commitment to the material covered in both singing and dancing, regardless of their level of experience
- Demonstrate courage by singing a solo, duet or small group piece in front of their peers
- Communicate and collaborate in a respectful and enthusiastic manner to create pieces for performance
- With previous training or strong ability will be challenged to extend their skills and have the opportunity to be featured in the performance in the capacity of being a leader or soloist, or in a duet or small group segment
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org