Science can reveal the truth about how things in this world work. And if you are crazy enough to think you can change this world for the better then learn to be a “MAD scientist!” Be curious, be challenging, be watchful and be willing to experiment. Come with your “Mad Scientist” costume and perform favourites from our Science Spectacular workshop, such as slime and volcano. There will be plenty of new experiments to extend your knowledge of how elements interact, like creating fog rings with a smoke machine, making stress balls with slime and rainbow plate using smarties. As always you’ll have samples to take home and show your family and friends.
- Engage with science through simple, safe and fun experiments
- Through instruction and hands on experiments understand science is a systematic process of learning through observation and trial and error (experimentation)
- Understand that everyday household items can combine to produce chemical reactions.
- Experiment with different elements and gases
- Observe the different behaviours of liquids and gases
- Be inspired to learn more through experimentation and observation
- Take home results of certain experiments
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email email@example.com