Mixed Media Animations
Bring your gift to life in your very own Stop Motion movie.
The Mixed Media Animation workshop teaches kids of all ages how to create their own animated movie. Using an assortment of craft materials as animation tools, you will create stress balls – be it the perfect Christmas gift for Mum or Dad, or turn your stress ball into a character for your Stop Motion movie. We’ll explore storyboards, scripts, characters and learning the basics of how to make your own Stop Motion animated mini movie.
Children will work in small groups of 2-4 to create their movies. All materials are provided.
- Create films on ipads using stop motion apps
- Employ collaborative problem solving skills
- Learn fundamental filmmaking techniques in: story, characterisation, green screening, editing.
- Take on roles such as camera operator, sound designer, director and more
- Develop bonds through sharing achievements within a team
- Develop their ability to think innovatively and solve problems creatively
- Develop positive attitudes and a sense of gratitude to both winning and losing
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email email@example.com