Accepting and celebrating your individuality is what “The Greatest Showman” is all about, just as it is at StarTime.
In this musical theatre workshop, students will be inspired by the power of performing lyrics which make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and be counted! Guided by StarTime’s expert coaches, each child has their “time to shine” – collaborating as part of an ensemble, developing choreography, and performing hit songs to family and friends on the conclusion of this high-energy, creative festival.
Participants are encouraged to bring costumes and props to develop their unique character. A make-up and costume design session will take our budding performers character to the next level! StarTime’s mission is to create an atmosphere of emotional safety where ALL students are encouraged to gently push past their comfort zone and develop performance techniques, guided by our industry professionals.
Be part of “The Greatest Show” and build confidence and skills for life!
- Learn choreography and develop physical awareness and focus
- Collaborate with others to create own choreography that tells a story
- Develop a character that celebrates individuality
- Commit to their chosen character through dance and singing to heighten storytelling skills
- Design costumes and makeup to bring a character to life
- Engage with and apply the fundamentals of improvisation – making and receiving offers
- Engage with music to sing as part of an ensemble or choose to sing a solo/duet
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org