Filmmaking Masters with Minecraft
If you love Minecraft, and you love sharing your creativity, then this workshop is just for you! Using iPads as a movie making device, green screen technology and your unique Minecraft world, learn the basics to get your started as a YouTube star.
This workshop will free your imagination and give you all the technical skills necessary to become a Master ‘Minecraft-Movie Maker. Share your work with family and friends!
- Understand the purpose of a tutorial and turn their interest into education and entertainment
- Communicate and combine different ideas within a group in order to produce a mutually agreed outcome
- Learn to utilise features of Minecraft in order to produce an engaging tutorial
- Structure a tutorial and use language and vocal techniques necessary to engage and communicate to an intended audience
- Critically reflect on tutorials and make changes as needed
- Learn and apply green screen technology in imaginary and creative ways
- Use performance to convey character and story
- Understand and apply basic filmmaking techniques: Sound, framing, lighting, editing by using iPads and accessories
- Apply script writing techniques and their knowledge of Minecraft to create a Minecraft news story
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org