Aladdin Musical Magic
Join StarTime on a magic carpet ride for a thrilling theatrical experience that is sure to be the highlight of your Summer holiday!
Inspired by the award winning musical, Magic of Aladdin is an all singing, all dancing musical fun-fest that is not to be missed!
Become a true ‘Triple Threat’ (actor, singer, dancer) as you are mentored by some of the industries finest music theatre performers. Learn a medley of smash-hit songs from the show, including ‘Friend Like Me’, ‘A Whole New World’ & ‘Prince Ali.' Then, perform some of the choreography as featured in the professional show! You will also collaborate with others to write your own magical movie trailer, and have the chance play your favourite character from the show!
Not only this, we will have all the classic features of a StarTime Extravaganza, including our lunch time StarQuest & Red Carpet Event where you can strut your stuff dressed as your favourite musical theatre character.
On the final day, invite your family and friends along to watch you shine on the main stage, under glittering lights performing the Magic of Aladdin Showcase. Imagine the thrill and excitement of performing all the wonderful things you’ve learnt in front of a live audience before taking a well earned bow.
Be inspired, be creative, and build your confidence no matter what your level of ability or experience. Come join us for this action packed, fun-filled musical workshop! It’s sure to be a holiday highlight!
- Learn choreography and develop physical awareness and focus
- Collaborate with others to create own choreography that tells a story
- Develop a character that celebrates individuality
- Commit to their chosen character through dance and singing to heighten storytelling skills
- Design costumes and makeup to bring a character to life
- Engage with and apply the fundamentals of improvisation – making and receiving offers
- Engage with music to sing as part of an ensemble or choose to sing a solo/duet
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org