As always StarTime’s workshops turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
Participants will undertake a range of activities and learn about fabulous friction, observe osmosis and survey the hypnotising process of solubility all using everyday items that you will have at home.
Participants will work collaboratively and have to think creatively to create the BEST designs and use their scientific knowledge to predict what they think will happen.
Professor Eis-in-slime will make his anticipated appearance and guide students through their day of discovery.
- Marvel at the properties of a’non-newtonian’ fluid as they create their very own stress ball
- Undertake StarTime’s exciting marshmallow and friction challenge’s
- Work in groups to succeed at StarTimes very own ‘Paper Aeroplane Championship’
- Engage in experiments that cover and build on some key biology, chemistry and physics basics.
- Cultivate a love for science and understand its important in our everyday lives
If you’d like to see StarTime at your school or nearby location please fill in the form below and we’ll continue the conversation. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org